Aug 23, 2010

Bless The Lord At All Times

My husband has been in the hospital for two weeks now and it has been a rough journey... the Lord has kept his loving hands on my family during this trial. I will continue to bless the Lord at all times. There are so many things to be grateful for... My husband is still alive, I have a wonderful little man who I get to wake up to every morning, I have a GREAT mother who is staying by my side through everything, I have a healthy little man coming in just 4 more weeks and I have my health. The Lord is giving me strength, and I praise Him for that. Even through the tough times we need to remember to keep praising God... even though we may not feel up to it. "I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth."

1 comment:

  1. God has used this time to show me His abiding love for His children. Your testimony during this time has reflected a trust in your Lord that has given me a stronger faith in Him. I am so proud of you and how you have loved David and your precious family in the storm. Momma

    ReplyDelete