Aug 16, 2010

Trials

It is during those times of trials that the Lord carries us. He gives us trials to remind us that we can do nothing on our own and must lean on Him. We must remember that we cannot predict the future nor can we change it. The Lord knows the what?, when?, and why?. He knows all the answers. So there is no point in worrying about any of it. We must trust that he has a purpose for everything and He will never give us anything we cannot handle. We must remember that when those trials come, it is not the time to worry... it is a time to worship. To praise His name for all that we still have, and bless Him for the things He will continue to provide. "It is well with my soul"

2 comments:

  1. God has given you such grace during this recent journey of faith in Him. I am so proud of you, Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I finally got a chance to see your new "LOOK"! I like it! You have been doing awesome during all of this. Please know we are praying daily for you guys and love you very much!

    xoxo BIg Sis

    P.S. I looked on my blog and you aren't a "follower" yet!?!? It took me a while to find you. Come join in! :)

    ReplyDelete